Thursday, February 3, 2011

My precious Lamb, Jesus Christ is the love of my life. He is my all and all. Jesus is my everything. King of kings and Lord of lords, King of Glory, He is to be praised, honored and exalted. It is because of the Savior that I live and breathe. As I live and work as His obedient and most humble servant, I work to help those who may have just a little less than what I have and although we are all blessed, I take those blessings just as Jesus would do and spread them all around fulfilling God's great commission. Blessing the children; those who are hungry, those who are bullied, those who have one parent, those who have no parents, those who cannot read and those who cannot see, and those who have yet to come to the throne of grace. Lifting up the name of Jesus from the depths of my soul and from the bottom of my heart for my life, my family and because I love Him with all my heart, mind, soul, might and strength. He has planted seeds into the foundation of the earth just for me; I continue to grow and blossom in His Name and in His love. To God be the glory!
Girlfriends Glorifying God in the presence of the saints
Glorifying God through thanksgiving.
What a lovely and wonderful gift to see our little ones praying in the Name of Jesus Christ.

1 comment: