Saturday, December 18, 2010

It is my sincerest hope and prayer that you will join me in my mission to help bless single mothers by providing them with food to feed their families for Easter in 2011. It is my God-given vision to supply the needs of as many families as I can and with your help, I see us feeding a multitude of single mothers and their children. If you decide to make a contribution, you can donate any amount that lies within your heart and spirit. Any amount you give will be an enormous help making a great impact in and on the lives of single mothers. Thank you so much for your willingness to help me to fulfill my dream of helping those in dire need. As I continue to seek God's face for direction and guidance, I pray that He will continue to shower blessings upon you and your family. I thank you from the depths of my soul and from the bottom of my heart for your help. Our hearts communing and serving God with honor, let us come together to glorify His Holy Name. God bless you all. Cynthia G. Boyer Founder, GGG & HMMEM

No comments:

Post a Comment